Have Pain And Fear You Won't Get Better?
Take control of your health right now, stop avoiding or restricting physical activity because of pain and fall into the healthy, vibrant, fearless person your future self needs you to be.
Did you know that 50% of Americans report having a musculoskeletal condition?
Learn how to eliminate pain, increase resiliency, and access all of the amazing benefits of being physically active.Learn More
The Premier Process™
During the exploration call we understand your fears, worries, goals, and if we're a good fit for you.
We get pain under control and give you the necessary tools and resources to empower you and manage pain.
We have to change the strength and endurance of the painful tissues to get lasting changes through graded exposure.
Integrate the new strength of the region/tissues in a whole body approach through fundamental movements.
The Injury Cycle
We Believe That Most Declines in Health Start With A Musculoskeletal Injury.
We understand that the most important part of our care is to return patients back to their normal activity. This diagram is what we've designated as the injury cycle and includes the cascade of effects that occur when an injury occurs.
When an injury occurs we see a decrease in physical activity, which leads to avoiding activities because of pain; this is defined as deconditioning. As this is sustained we see a decline in health, which ultimately progresses to chronic disease. This cycle can and does repeat. Our goal is to break this cycle and get patients out of pain and back to their sport/activity as quickly as possible.
THERE IS HOPE
You Can Create Freedom From Pain
Go through our distinct method to eliminating pain and reclaiming your health and to:
- Remain active in life and in your sport
- Become empower to self-manage your pain/condition
- Access all of the amazing benefits from being physically active
- Become more physically healthy
- Leave here stronger than when you came in
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
At Premier Health Clinic, you’ll learn how to finally take control of your health.SCHEDULE NOW
In The Next 4-6 Weeks, You Could…
- Finally understand what's causing your pain
- Be pain-free and improving overall health
- Get back to doing the things you love to do
The right healthcare moves can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in our care methods.
What's Included In Our Care...
Free Phone/Virtual Call
We want to understand where you're at with your condition and know what your goals, worries, and fears are before you walk through our doors. This will include:
- 30 minute virtual/phone call to understand the pain/injury you're experiencing
- Understand your motivations for care
- Get to know your fears, worries, and desires for care
We can schedule this call at your convenience at no cost to you.
PHASE 1 OF CARE
Pain is a whole body disruptor wreaking havoc on the entire musculoskeletal system. The first phase of care is to address the source and cause of the symptoms, which can/will include:
- Passive techniques like joint manipulation, dry needling, and myofascial release
- Active exercise to decrease pain and address faulty motion segment creating compensation
- Can last up to 4-6 visits before entering the next phase of care
PHASE 2 OF CARE
The secret to creating lasting change is to increase tissue load/resistance. In this phase of care you can expect:
- Increase regional body strength and endurance
- Increase resiliency towards re-injury
- Develop movement proficiency
This phase of care sets the stage for full body integration.
PHASE 3 OF CARE
The new regional body strength needs to be integrated in with the rest of the body and movements with:
- The 5 fundamental movement patterns
- Build strength through more complex movements
- Challenge the body to make positive adaptations
After this phase of care, you can enter a maintenance plan, group fitness, or performance programs!
Our Care Is For You If...
- Don't feel like you're getting better with your current physical therapist, chiropractor, or medical doctor
- Motivated to eliminate pain
- Want to be healthier but can't because of pain
- Tired of living with pain
- Think surgery is the next step
"I switched chiropractors in January and have been very happy with the professionalism, knowledge & care I’ve received from Dr Kylar McCann. She’s treating me for Plantar Fascitis & neck/shoulder tension. I’m happy to say both are improving! I highly recommend her!"
- Patti L.
"Awesome staff! They are dedicated to not only your goals but also your well being. Must try not only for pain relief but also physical therapy and training!"
- Alan P.
"I had my first appointment this morning with Dr Dakota and it was the most through assessment I have ever received from any chiropractor or MD. He took the time to really listen to me and his adjustment was spot on. Both Dr Dakota and Dr Kylar made me very comfortable."